Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mix Tapes: Best of 07


So I'm sitting here waiting for my university to pick up their effing phones because they somehow obliterated me off their records...even though I was registered by the time of my exams..


ANYWAYS BACK TO THE MUSIC

so this year end stuff is obviously the main topic on anyones mind and i'm no different. recently my merry band of snob friends held our annual "Best of" mix tape party and it was a wild success! everyone came in with their cds and many of them had tracks and artists which even the snobiest of snobs never heard of. Alas, mine was not so snobby as I opted for something that was both underground but accessible at the same time. the result? I donno, I like it..do you?

The Snob Machine Presents: The Best of 07
Hello! - Junior Senior
Hip Hop A Lula - Junior Senior
The Year Before the Year 2000 - Les Savy Fav
Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
Labyrinthian Pomp - Of Montreal
Ddiamondd - Battles
$20 - M.I.A
Driving Me Wild - Common feat. Lilly Allen
D.A.N.C.E (Mstrkrft Remix) - Justice
Kiss Kiss - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
McFearless - Kings of Leon
Mistaken For Strangers - The National
Don't Make Me A Target - Spoon
Wet and Rusting - Menomena
All I Need - Radiohead
Northern Whale - The Good, the Bad and the Queen
We've Got Everything - Modest Mouse
Hunting for Witches - Bloc Party
Box - Toyko Police Club
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
My Body is a Cage - The Arcade Fire

Download the ZIP file here.