Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just In Time For Halloween



Alright even though Michael Jackson turned into the craziest mother fucker I have ever seen he is and always will be the king of pop. JT is ONLY the prince. And every Halloween I have to watch thriller in all it's 14 minute glory. It's a song that will always stand at the pinnacle of modern music. Even the music video has become one of the greatest of all time...with some even calling it a great short film; MJ himself has noted that he always thought of his music videos (and music videos in general) as short films.

Anyways, I was searching youtube for thriller and I stumbled across this little gem of Bollywood. It's the Bollywood version of the Thriller dance. Complete with zombies and everything. I love it, and I can't help but wonder if they're parodying Thriller or just outright copying it. I guess turning into a warewolf was out of the budget so Manohar Jackson turned into a very un-un-dead zombie.